Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Saturday, June 15, 2024

Encircled

 Some days, I just want to "Shout it Out" on how much Jesus loves me.

 Encircled 


He’s on my right.

He’s on my left;

Found in front and behind-

Oh, what peace of mind!

Happiness may be fleeting,

But joy remains.

With Jesus, it’s a constant state;

One His love creates.

I’m in His hands,

In His arms,

Encircled about-

Oh, let me shout it out!

Loved, I am!

Though tried and tested,

Yet, I’m glad.

So, if you don’t love Jesus, that’s just sad,

 For in His love,

One is :

Encircled,

Loved, 

Embraced,

And Graced.


Mary Crisp Jameson 6/15/2024 

 

“I have set the Lord always before me; because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore, my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth; my flesh also shall rest 

in hope.” Psalm 16:7-8 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment