Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Tuesday, June 4, 2024

From A to Z

God knows me from A to Z, and He loves me anyway.  Mark 12:30 tells me to love Him the same. "Love the Lord Your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength."  So, I want to take a moment to tell God what He means to me from A to Z.  


Lord, 

You are my All;

Living within the very air I breathe, 

So let me boast of the One in whom I believe and the One I receive.

Because of You I am blessed.

You are my Christ and Creator;

My Deliverer-The One in whom I depend.

I cherish the time in which we spend.

You are Everlasting; 

I rise early to talk with You; To be content.

I pray Your will be done in every event; Your wisdom is excellence.

My Father! What a Friend You are and, in You, I place my faith, 

I am grateful daily for my God and Your grace.

You are my Helper and Healer.

Your love inspires even in the midst of fires.

Because of Your Son, Jesus, I have joy.

I cherish Your Kingship, Your kindness and forgiveness.

My Lord! My Life!

My Master! My Maker!

You have made me New;

You have Occupied an obstinate heart and made me over-joyed.

You have given me protection and peace;  

Your promise of Partnership will never cease.

You are the Quiet-voice I seek through life’s troubling quests.

You are my Redeemer and my Rock, giving me rest.

You are the Father of many, but One of an Only Son

My Savior and Shepherd, who paid a price;

Made a Sacrifice, to reap me restful sleep.

I am forever thankful as I trust in You.

Within my understanding, you are never unavailable, always infallible.

You are vitalvalued, and I thank you for victories.

Daily, I seek Your will. I seek Your warmth. I seek Your walk.

You, O Lord, possess the x-ray to my thoughts and my soul. 

You make me whole!

You have walked with me from infancy, through youth, though old-age;

Turned every page! 

You have taken my yoke. You are my hope.
Through all my zigzags in life, You are my zest for living and being.

"Love the Lord Your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength." Mark 12:30 NIV 

No comments:

Post a Comment