Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Day's Project Instructions

 My husband is a planner by nature. I am, instead, one who says, "Let's just do it." I often jump in without a plan which can, of course lead to disaster. I decided this morning, I needed to form a plan for my day and came up with the following instructions: 

Get Approved: 

Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.” 2 Timothy 2:15

 

Look at the blueprints:

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord,“ plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29”11

 

Study it:

I applied my mind to study and to explore by wisdom all that is done under the heavens.” Ecclesiastes1:13a

 

Pray about it: “Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 

 

Consider the Nails:  

“Having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness, which stood against us and condemned us; He has taken it away, nailing it to the cross.” Colossians 2:14

 

Look for guidance;

Woe to him who says to wood, ‘Come to life!’ Or to lifeless stone, ‘Wake up!’ Can it give guidance? It is covered with gold and silver; there is no breath in it.” Habakkuk 2:19

 

Heed the Partner:

 “But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you." John 14:26 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment