Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Thursday, June 13, 2024

TIME

I have a fault in thinking about time and how much I can done in a day, but yet when I do not have things I wish to do, I get bored. Time is either going too fast or too slow. I have to remind myself daily who is actually in charge. 

.

Time

 

Time moves on from dusk till dawn-

Day to night;

Moments and minutes not in sight.

It drags and lags.

A year speeds by with history left to apply.

The future lies ahead as time has sped.

Through it all- large and small,

Only One is in control of the whole.

Within a snap of His finger, 

Time can disappear or linger.

There’s a plan for man;

A prologue and an epilogue!

In between - a design.

So, no need to pine and whine.

He works it out;

His plan, He brings about.

It is what it is.

Time is His!

 

Mary Crisp Jameson 6/13/2024 

 

“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.” Romans 8:28 NIV 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment