Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Sunday, August 25, 2024

God Won't

I’ve written often of what God will and can do. I have never written about what He won’t do. So here goes! He won’t forsake me. He won’t stop loving me! He won’t abandon me. 


God Won’t 

 

He won’t!

He won’t!

He won’t abandon or desert,

though His words, I skirt.

He won’t fail when I am frail.

He won’t forsake, thou mistakes I make.

He won’t reject, thou sin I inject.

He won’t!

He won’t!

He won’t stop loving,

though I fail to pray, obey, 

or should I stray.

He won’t turn away through my day.

He won’t – He won’t!

 

Mary Crisp Jameson 8/25/2024 

 

“For the Lord will not reject His people; He will never forsake His inheritance.” Psalm 91:14 

 

 

 

         

 

No comments:

Post a Comment