Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Thursday, August 15, 2024

Life

When I obtained breath, I obtained life. When I believed I obtained eternal life. I became a child of God when He created me. I became an eternal child of God when I accepted Jesus as my Savior.  

God’s Child  

 

I was made and created

To be loved- not hated.

In His image I was molded;

By His hand I was knit and folded;

Each finger and toe-

Unique from out of the dough.

Before birth, I was made for Him to cherish,

With no thought I should perish.

I was not formed for human hand to abort

As in a wishful, gruesome sport. 

I was created to be loved as a child-

One undefiled,

Protected-

Not family rejected.

I was wonderfully made;

Even weighed.

I was formed and perfected

To be connected-

The Father and I;

You know- 

The Big Guy in the sky!

He is the One who watches over me,

For He knows all, and all He can see.

In His time, 

Not yours or mine,

He’ll carry me away- 

A Lamb, of His, one day.

 

Mary Crisp Jameson 8/12/2024 

 

“For You created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.” Psalm 139:13-14 NIV 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment