Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Wednesday, August 7, 2024

The Gift

A gift is something given willingly without an expected repayment. For me, gifts are mostly surprises and meant to show love and support. I love giving gift! In fact, I ordered my first Christmas gift today. In all honesty, I also love getting gifts, especially God’s gifts. 

     God has always been the best gift giver. He has given me gifts of healing and miracles. He has given me the gift of hope and of grace. He has given me truth, wisdom, and love. 

     When God wraps a package and ties a bow around it, I am assured that gift is special! 

 

“Every good gift and every perfect gift come from above, coming down from the Father.” 

 

“By grace I am saved, and it is the gift of God.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment