Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Sunday, September 29, 2024

Faith

The way I would describe my faith is total belief in God and in the way He works for good in my life. My faith gives me hope, peace, and joy because faith assures me that God is walking with me.  I developed my faith over time, but it began when I accepted the Truth. “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.”  (John 3:16) 

 

Faith

 

In the days of my troubles, God is there.

I have faith!

It is far more precious than gold.

Faith in God keeps me whole!

         By faith, I honor God’s name,

        And, His promises, I claim.

In the hour of trials, God stands near.

I rejoice in faith!

God’s my assurance;

My life’s insurance.

By faith, I give God devotion,

For He puts all things in motion.

In hard times, God gives strength.

He makes me rich through faith!

It’s my gold dust;

Because, in God, I trust! 

By faith God takes me to a greater height,

For He is my Light!

In the testing by fire, God brings me through.

I praise Him in faith!

I give Him honor and glory

And thank Him for my on-going story.

 

                Mary Crisp Jameson 9/29/2024

 

“Though you have not seen Him, you love Him; and even though you do not see Him now, you believe in Him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy.” 

1 Peter 1:8 NIV

  

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” Hebrews 11:1 KJV 

No comments:

Post a Comment