Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Thursday, September 26, 2024

God is Faithful!

When I live by my own feelings instead of faith, I find life hard. I must remember that if I am rejected, God loves. If I feel lost, I have a Shepherd, If I feel lonely, I have a constant companion.

 

If my heart is troubled, am I living by faith?

  “Do not let your heart be troubled, believe in God, believe also in Me.” 

 

If I don’t know which direction to take, am I living by trust?

   “And Jesus said, I am the way…”

 

If I walk my desired path, am I committed?

   “For we walk by faith not by sight.”

 

If I feel troubled and doubtful where do I turn?  

   “The Lord is good, a stronghold to the day of trouble. And He knows those who take refuge in Him."  

 

I simply cannot let circumstance determine my attitude in life. God is faithful!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment