Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Thursday, September 12, 2024

One Another

I need people! I believe God intended for me to be among people and to love them. They are placed in my life for a reason. God also gave a command I am to obey, and He gave me instructions on how to do that.  

 

 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have you so you must love one another.”  John 13: 34 

 

I have found many scriptures telling me what goes with loving others. Some are listed below: 

 

“…show mercy and compassion to one another.” Zechariah 7:9

“…honor one another above yourselves.” Romans 12:10

“Live in harmony with one another…” Romans 12:16

“Accept one another…” Romans 15:7 

“…instruct one another.” Romans 15:14 

“Greet one another…” Romans 16:16

“…encourage one another.” 2 Corinthians 13:11

“…serve one another…” Galatians 5:13 

“…bear with one another…” Ephesians 4:2

“Be kind and compassionate to one another…” Ephesians 4:32

“Submit to one another…” Ephesians 5:21

“…have the same mindset as Christ with one another…” Philippians 2:5

“…forgive one another…” Colossians 3:13

“…admonish one another with wisdom…” Colossians 3:16 

“Offer hospitality to one another…” 1 Peter 4:9

“Clothe yourselves with humility toward one another.” 1 Peter 5:5 

 

Then, there are some do nots…

“Do not slander one another…” James 4:11

“Do not grumble against one another…” James 5:9

 

All of the above should be easy, but as a weak sinful person, it takes a lot of thoughtful, mindset energy. Therefore, being loving might be summed up as: 

 Living

 On

 Victorious 

 Energy                 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment