Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Saturday, September 21, 2024

The Message to Call

When I woke this morning, the first thing I did was pick up my phone to see if I had any text messages. Whaat I was missing was the first message of the day. It did not come in the way of a text. It did not come on my phone. It was the quiet voice of God saying, "Call Me!"

The Message To Call 

 

Call Me!

From home, work, or the shopping mall.

There is no phone needed;

Your voice is never left unheeded.

Nothing is stored in the cloud;

I hear immediately, your voice loud.

I am available all the time,

And never offline.

I wait 24/7

With no electric needed to break through to heaven.

I hear every call and visit made

That you have prayed.

You need no machine or fax;

The call is free with no tax-

There is no charge or interest rate.

I wait!

Please don’t ignore Me until too late.

 

Signed: God

 

Mary Crisp Jameson 9/21/2024 

 

“Where can I go from Your Spirit? Where can I flee from Your presence?” Psalm 139:7 

No comments:

Post a Comment