Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Sunday, September 22, 2024

Pray Non-stop

I am so thankful that I have an open line to my Father at all times. He sees me! He hears me! He loves me! And He tells me to talk with Him without ceasing.  

Pray Non-stop


 Pray without ceasing or delay;

God wants to know what you have to say. 

Tell it to the King-

Anytime, anywhere, about everything.

Whatever occurs, God’s ear is yours.

Be not burdened about how or what to say.

Just pray! 

Talk with Him like a friend.

God will comprehend.

Talk nonstop-

Tell Him what you think as you shop;

Share your thoughts as you drive;

Chat with Him at places you arrive.

He is there wherever you walk,

So just talk!

Never cease!

And you’ll gain a more perfect peace.

There’s no need for an ending “Amen”.

Just talk though the day, now and then.

 

Mary Crisp Jameson 9/22/2024

 

“Pray without ceasing.” 1 Thessalonians 5:17 KJV 

No comments:

Post a Comment