Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Wednesday, September 25, 2024

What Christ Did

What Christ Did 

 

He descended and befriended 

He taught what His Father thought

He was tempted and enticed but remained a sinless Christ

He came to save, and He gave

He came to die for you and I

He died, was laid in the grave, and arose to save

He awoke to forgive my sinful yolk

He ascended as intended

He will come again and establish His earthly reign


                Mary Crisp Jameson 9/25/2024

 

“…I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more aboundantly.” John 10:10b KJV

 

“And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself, that where I am, there ye may be also.” John 14:3 KJV 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment