Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Monday, September 2, 2024

Fall in the Air

I just saw a friend post which stated, “The ber months have arrived! September, October, November, and December.” She was looking forward to fall. Actually, I have seen quite a few posts where my friends are looking forward to fall. With fall upon us, the geese are changing locations, birds are migrating, leaves will soon be changing colors, and mums are bursting open in color. There is a fresh fall smell in the air!

     I can honestly say that it is exciting to have something to look forward to, and with God in my heart, there is always something to look forward to. 

     God not only sends different seasons - a change of pace with weather change- but He sends me peace, joy, and hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment