Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Saturday, September 14, 2024

God Speaks

Nothing makes me happier than when I feel God's presence and when my heart leaps for joy because He is with me. So many times I long to pick up the phone and call but that is not the way God works; that is not the way God communicates with me. I have to find a quiet place to talk with Him in order to hear Him, and I know He listens. 

God Speaks

 

Come, and sat a while, my child.

Talk with me.

Let’s start!

Tell me what is on your heart.

As you draw near, I will hear.

Share, with me, your concern and care?

Tell me what sets your heart on fire?

Tell me your desire!

I want to hear you speak your thoughts;

What you are about and your doubt,

For I can direct your route. 

I am with you all the day long,

So, share your sorrow, your troubles, your song.

I want to hear, comfort, and cheer.

Come to me so troubling thoughts will flee.

Come to me on fallen knee.

I listen as your tears glisten.

Embrace my presence and strength,

For I do not hold you at arm’s length.

As you enter my kingly space,

I hold you in the glory of my embrace.

I can release your woes and fear,

Because I love and hear.

Come to me, my child!

Let us talk a while.

 

Mary Crisp Jameson – 9/14/2024 

 

“This is the confidence we have in approaching God; that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.” 1 John 5:14

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment