Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Saturday, January 20, 2024

Fear Not

I have made many decisions over my lifetime, wondering as I did so if it were the right one and if I would regret it. Some were right decisions and some were not, but God walked with me through each one. 

     I made a decision 56 years ago, today, that God walked with me through and it led to the greatest earthly blessing I could ever have imagined. Because of this walk, I had a daughter 5 years later whom I am very proud of. She fills my life.


Fear Not 

 

“Do not fear!”

“Do not be anxious!”

“Do not be afraid!”

So, I stay prayed.

God said it!

So, it must be true.

He promised when He set me into His mold 

That He would protect and, me, uphold.

He stated, “I will give you strength.” 

So, though my life be in shambles,

I trust God is near,

For His words are, “Do not fear!”

Though I know not which way to turn,

Though I know not what lies before,

God opens the proper door.

I need not be anxious.

I need not be dismayed.

The righteous path is laid.

I need not consider time;

How, where, or when!

Just stay prayed, in place, 

Because God is in my space. 

 

Mary Crisp Jameson 1/20/2024

 

“Fear thou not, for I am with thee: be not dismayed, for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee, yea, I will help thee, yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.” Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment