Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Monday, January 1, 2024

Hello 2024

“Hello 2024!”

     2 Corinthians 5:17 states it like this, “The old has gone, the new is here!” Of course, this scripture is talking about being saved in Christ and becoming a new creation. 

     I became a new creation in Christ when I was ten, so in 2024 I want to become a better creation in Christ as I strive to let Him be my daily guide and focus outward on Jesus and others instead of inward on self.  

     God does not change, but He brings changes, so in 2024 I will look ahead and rejoice in the newness of life, leaving the past behind, ever mindful of what I am told in Isaiah 43:18-19, “Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing!”


Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! 2 Corinthians 5:17 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment