Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Friday, January 26, 2024

Gifts Year Round

I may have put away my Christmas tree for the next 11 months, but I still am enjoying a constant flow of gifts. God sends them daily. It is so exciting to wake up with enthusiasm, waiting to see which gift I will unwrap; gifts wrapped up for me when Jesus died on the cross. 

         Some of my gifts, to name a few, are:

Acceptance by the Father 

Blessings 

Cheerfulness within

Desire for God’s Word

Endurance to run the race

Forgiveness

Grace

Hope

Immunity from death

Joy heartfelt

Knowledge of belonging

Love everlasting 

Mansion waiting for me 

Never-failing Lord by my side 

Open-hand of guidance 

Peace

Quieting of my soul 

Refreshing; a washing away 

Salvation

Thankfulness

Understanding  

Victory in Jesus  

Washing away of sin

X-ray cleansing from within 

Yielding to God

Zest for life with Zillions of blessings because God is in it   

 

 

 

         

 

No comments:

Post a Comment