Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Tuesday, January 9, 2024

The Divine is Mine

Today, I just want to praise His name for He fills my heart.


The Divine Is Mine

 

Great is He!

The One who was sent for me.

Majestic is His name;

The One who came.

He is divine.

He is mine,

And I am His.

He was and He is-

My Savior on high,

Below and above the sky.

He is my King!

O, let me sing.

A song of His wonderful name,

For no other is the same.

He is divine.

He is mine.

I am His.

He was and He is!

 

Mary Crisp Jameson 1/7/2023

 

“Praise the Lord. Praise God in His sanctuary; praise Him in His mighty heavens. Praise Him for His acts of power; Praise Him for His surpassing greatness. Praise Him with the sounding of the trumpet, praise Him with the harp and lyre, praise Him with timbrel and dancing, praise Him with the strings and pipe, praise Him with the clash of cymbals, praise Him with resounding cymbals. Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord.”     Psalm 150 NIV

 

    

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment