Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Wednesday, January 31, 2024

31 Days

Last year I downloaded the one year Chronological Study Bible on my Kindle. I wanted to read through the Bible in 2023 in a different version. I was able to accomplish this and still read my two favorite  devotionals most days, but I wanted to try something different this year. 
     Since January has 31 days, I decided to read the Book of Proverbs which has 31 chapters, thus enjoying a Proverbs chapter per day.  Since I just completed my January reading I double checked the months with 31 days. They are March, May, July, August, October, and December. If I read the Book of Proverbs these months I will have read Proverbs seven times this year. So, my goal in 2024 is to do this along, of course, continuing with my two favorite devotionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment