Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Focus on Jesus-Day 3 2024

 As I continue to Focus On Jesus, I have expectations and desires. I desire to gain a heart for God and for others as well as improve self. Below are a few truths I believe with occur as I Focus on Jesus.

     1.     Focus on Jesus and dwell in a love that never fells.

2.    Focus on Jesus and gain a peace that will never cease. 

3.    Focus on Jesus and find a Father who is good and kind. 

4.    Focus on Jesus in daily walk and He will be within my talk.

5.    Focus on Jesus and gain spiritual strength to go the length.

6.    Focus on Jesus with the dawn and be encouraged to press on.

7.    Focus on Jesus and let Him fill my needs and forgive my deeds. 

8.  Focus on Jesus for blessings overflowing, with fullness growing. 

9.    Focus on Jesus with the mind, not blind with the eyes, and be wise.

10. Focus on Jesus, and I will find a friend who will be with me to the end.

  

“Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.” Isaiah 26:3 kjv

  

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment