Mary Crisp Jameson - copyright material







Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Prayer and Open Doors

I acknowledge that I am weak in my prayer life, but I also know that when I am at a loss as to what to pray Jesus is there to intercede for me; to make my proper requests known. 

     Not all my prayers are answered, at least not in the way I expect. I have to remember that when I pray for sunshine, someone else may be praying for rain. When I pray for a certain door to be opened for me or a loved one, someone else may be praying for that same door to be opened for them. 

     With all this in mind, I must keep the faith knowing that God opens the right door at the right time. I just have to be make plans and be prepared to step through it and “go when the light turns green.” 

     Proverbs 16:1, “We can make our plans, but the final outcome is in God’s hands.”

     

No comments:

Post a Comment